Well I was at 1398 after dinner time. And I think I would have held out right there except Lizzie asked for popcorn. So that may have been an additional 150 or 200. On the flip side I will be fasting today which will balance that out. Surprisingly I have lost 3 lbs already. But this is where I was hanging out before I gained weight over the summer, so I think my body can get down 2 or 3 lbs quickly. Now I'm going to have to work for it. But based on results so far I will aim for 1200-1400 calories and see how that goes. If I stop losing, I will go down more strictly to 1200.
2 comments:
Well I was at 1398 after dinner time. And I think I would have held out right there except Lizzie asked for popcorn. So that may have been an additional 150 or 200. On the flip side I will be fasting today which will balance that out. Surprisingly I have lost 3 lbs already. But this is where I was hanging out before I gained weight over the summer, so I think my body can get down 2 or 3 lbs quickly. Now I'm going to have to work for it. But based on results so far I will aim for 1200-1400 calories and see how that goes. If I stop losing, I will go down more strictly to 1200.
I think I will try to lose a total of 8 lbs by oct 16th.
Post a Comment