Starting strong today with a Zumba class! 9:15-10:15 with MaryAnne.
Food- Coffee with milk - 20 cal Slice of toast with butter- 140 Protein shake- 160 salad with black cherry balsamic vinigar and olive oil, feta,lettuce, radish, zuch, carrots, bacon bits- 120 ---440 so far....
This day I had already eaten 400 calories of zucchini bread when we started! So I still think I ate less than I've been eating. My final total was 1566, I think. So too high. But sometimes it's good to break yourself slowly in rather than go super low right away.
5 comments:
Starting strong today with a Zumba class! 9:15-10:15 with MaryAnne.
Food-
Coffee with milk - 20 cal
Slice of toast with butter- 140
Protein shake- 160
salad with black cherry balsamic vinigar and olive oil, feta,lettuce, radish, zuch, carrots, bacon bits- 120
---440 so far....
Trying to post a snack from BB
Cottage cheese and pineapple - 170
Dinner fajeta salad - 600 calories
Walk 2miles
1210 total for August 29th.
Zumba and walking were exercise
This day I had already eaten 400 calories of zucchini bread when we started! So I still think I ate less than I've been eating. My final total was 1566, I think. So too high. But sometimes it's good to break yourself slowly in rather than go super low right away.
Post a Comment