Lets take of that last 5 that keeps sticking around!!!!
Hahaha- did sculpting mean muscle sculpting?? I totally thought you meant you went to an art class with Jess this morning. :)
YEs, I agree. This may be a tough day to not eat. I'm also starting the day with some tea.
Yes, muscle sculpting class:)the instructor made us do 5000 squats. ouch.
so im suprisingly not too hungry today. it will come, i am sure.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hahaha- did sculpting mean muscle sculpting?? I totally thought you meant you went to an art class with Jess this morning. :)
YEs, I agree. This may be a tough day to not eat. I'm also starting the day with some tea.
Yes, muscle sculpting class:)
the instructor made us do 5000 squats. ouch.
so im suprisingly not too hungry today. it will come, i am sure.
Post a Comment