Hi Lauren,
I think I have it set so you can post on your own. I agree, It would make sense to post for each day that you are tracking.
Let me know if you are having trouble posting on your own.
I think I have it set so you can post on your own. I agree, It would make sense to post for each day that you are tracking.
Let me know if you are having trouble posting on your own.
3 comments:
I'm trying to set up my mobile to text the blog. Still working on it. The website when I plug in my code keeps quitting on me. So I'll try again tomorrow.
So Monday I had about 1360. WEnt with Wonton soup when we ordered chinese which filled me up and was only 360 calories.
For Tuesday, I wrote down 1233, but I think that I ate some of lizzie's extra pasta so that would be at least 100 more. So maybe 1333?
Post a Comment