Ugh. I keep neglecting to sign in and log my calories. It will help that I can post on the blog now, though. But if you look at numbers for last week, they're not too bad, but then I hit the weekend and blow it. I can't keep my splurging to one day. The fact that I haven't exercised much probaably doesn't help. So I'm not losing! I'm back to where I started. Sigh.
I still need to lower my daily intake on weekdays a little too, I think.
Good news is I just signed us up for a family swim night at Clarence Middle on Tuesdays. So we're in teh pool for an hour and a half every Tues! That's some exercise and I'm going to try to do a muscle scupt type workout while I play with the kids. I've had a hard time working in my run. I think because I get last minute calls to work which means I have no time in the morning and can't plan which day to run. But I don't know. It's not like I don't have the time. But I've been tired a lot too with no energy at the end of the day to exert on extras.
Long post, sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment