August 29th to October 16th, 5 pound burst

Lets take of that last 5 that keeps sticking around!!!!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Subway 140
Posted by karissa at 12:17 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (43)
    • ▼  September (31)
      • My first post
      • This weekend
      • Doing ok
      • hungry tonight
      • my first post if this works
      • Taco salad Brussel sprouts with bacon and bitter G...
      • tim hoetons egg white sandwich cookie turkey sub b...
      • new day!!
      • Breakfast Greek yogert , egg white sandwich , latt...
      • done for the day!
      • Lucky charms , jello, wow cow - 500
      • 2 apples , mr pita wrap soup - 500
      • slice of pizza string cheese500
      • Salad and half a bagel
      • Apple
      • Yesterday did not end as well as I had hoped - tod...
      • Chicken wrap 400
      • Subway 140
      • 9-6 2011
      • Today so far I have had 1 slice of toast and 1 egg...
      • Ok weekdays . I did pretty well this weekend consi...
      • Lucky charms ,1.5 cups milk , 60 calorie jello, sl...
      • Pancake toast with butter 2 eggs -500
      • Forgot my glass of milk - 1180
      • 1100 calories so far . I guess I'm done
      • Salad with ranch dressing - 150 brownie - 150
      • Lots of tea
      • Today is a hungry day!
      • amys rice and bean bowl -310
      • Breakfast 240 egg sandwich
      • Burrito 310
    • ►  August (12)

Contributors

  • Lauren
  • karissa
  • todenmarkandbeyond
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.