Monday, September 12, 2011

new day!!

its a new day- new week!

Im determined to meet my goal ( 129lbs by 10-16)

I am going to try to plan my food each day and then send a comment or revision if I eat more/ less. My plan is to allow 1100 calories, and then assume I will eat an extra 100 ( weight watchers calls it bites tastes and licks or BTL's) its a good idea to add about 100 calories per day that you don't plan so you won't be over.

Breakfast this am was a ezekiel wrap with egg white, asparagus, and feta- yum and very healthy!

130

snack- green shake (swiss chard, apple, agave, green tea)
160

lunch- chicken and rice soup
220

snack- peach
70

dinner- veggie burger and green salad/bacon bits/ feta/
220

snack- lemon pudding
100

total-

3 comments:

karissa said...

I am right on track so far today. I usually do fine when i am at home. I am planning to go to zumba at the Blvd at 4:30 then the sculpt ( muscle sculpt) :) at 5:30

I know I won't have 2 hours to work out each day, but If I have the time it really does help the weight come off.

karissa said...

added a cup of milk... and a yogert

karissa said...

1030 calories total.

I will see if i get very hungry later. If not Im good. Maybe because I ate so much yesterday I am ok with less food today.